Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Just A Quick Note...

We have received a comment on one of our posts that really doesn't apply to the post it was sent to.  However, the comment was one which I feel merits a reply, and since replying on a comment goes largely unnoticed, I felt this one should be made totally public.

The author of the comment did send it with an address attached, but I'm not going to put that here so they don't get inundated with junk or "spam".  Here is the comment:

"I know this has nothing to do with your article, but the pictures on the side of your webpage are horrific."

The pictures on the side are meant to be just that...horrific and factual...that is what ABORTION is all about...murder of the unborn.  If this is something that offends you, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!   We are approaching the 39th "anniversary" of the legalization of murder of the unborn in the US.  Don't you think it's time to stop killing 1.6 million babies a year?

Jesus Is Lord!
Tim M

2 comments:

  1. The photos are indeed horrific but they are reality. Father Pavone said that slavery stopped when people saw what it was, child labor stopped when people saw what it was, and, hopefully some day soon, abortion will stop too. Catholics, who elected Barack Obama, have allowed this horrible scourge to continue. I've stopped asking God to Bless America, I'm now asking God to have Mercy on America.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who am I to question? Let's face it, if these pictures work, then they are needed. But do they? I am ambivalent. On the one hand Fr. Pavone is exactly correct, it is the truth; if you can't handle it, do something about it. But on the other, Abby Johnson said that when she was on the other side, the pictures alienated her and to this day, I do not think she changed her mind. Are we not trying to convert? I wish I knew what the best answer was. Perhaps we should do a survey using only Pro-Lifers.
    Tess

    ReplyDelete